InMotion Robots for Rehabilitation make a difference every day for patients, physicians and therapists.
Interactive Motion Technologies provides advanced robotic solutions to improve the rehabilitation of patients with stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy and other neurological conditions.
The InMotion system has an outstanding clinical research record showing substantial functional and motor recovery achievements. Study results have been published extensively in leading clinical and
scientific journals worldwide.
- Motor recovery is twice that of traditional therapy alone.
- Patient improvements are long-lasting.
- Improvements are seen in patients who are months, and even years, post-injury.
- Many patients report reduced joint pain and spasticity.
- Patient-robot interactions are safe and effective.
Interactive Motion Technologies’ InMotion Robots have been used in all the
publications listed in the links below and are the most thouroughly researched
technology available for neurorehabilitation.